Monday, January 5, 2009

Today is the day!!!

I officially weighed in and am beginning my Biggest Loser competition today. I have lost 8 1/2 pounds in the past 2 weeks just by being sick with a dumb virus. I decided that it will be a great beginning even though it doesn't count towards my weight loss. I'd rather continue to lose instead of gaining it back and then losing it again.

Okay, wish me luck!!! Here are my goals just for today....

*Exercise on the treadmill for 40 minutes

*Go to the gym and do weights for upperbody and abs today

*Drink 8-10 glasses of water

*Watch my sugar intake

*Eat 3 vegetables & 2 fruits with lots of protein

I'm off to work out right now. I woke up this morning with a stomach ache but I will just have to press on and get past it. I need to do this for ME!!!

4 comments:

  1. Robyn! Yay for the bug giving you some weight loss!! It's a great way to start off the competition, you are so right!! Good luck today! I know you can do it!!!! Having fun drinking all that water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so how on earth do you do all this , and find time to stamp and scrap and use your bug and make videos and take care of 5 kids??? I have one 9 month old and can't do much other then take care of her! You are amazing! I also have about 35lbs to lose and you are inspiring me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will see this commnent....I know it's on an old post, so we'll see! Just want you to know that you are an inspiration to me, big time. I am not HUGE, I am 5'7" and 170 pounds, but I feel terrible. I'm out of breath, out of shape, and I am scared for my future....not to mention i'm only 35 and should have a lot of "sexy" fun years left, right?!

    You have helped me see that it IS possible to do this!! I have not been able to really believe that, and therefore have struggled getting started.

    I think I may also start of "before and after" blog...soemthing to keep me accountable, if nothing else!

    Thank you SOOOO much!! I'll add you to my favs and when I start my journey I'll let ou know!!!

    Thanks again!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, BTW, do you ever drink diet soda? Just wondering!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete