Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 6- Check In

Well, it is getting easier. At least the food part. My DH and I went out on a date last night and he kept wanting me to take the night off to get a treat but I kept insisting that I wanted to stick with this. He is very supportive but he is not used to me "not" cheating a little when I am on a diet. He asked me why this one was different and I told him it was because I commited 10 weeks of my life to the Jenny Craig program. I have a personal helper who calls me to check up on me and who I can call when I get down or have questions. I have already called them 2 times!! I just feel like that I am accountable to someone and I need to really try hard at this one.

I got up this morning and worked out. It was really hard to do knowing that today was Saturday and that I could have slept in until much later. I finally got up around 6:15am and then worked on my lower body at the gym. I came home and only did around 1/2-3/4 of a mile. I got interrupted in the middle and I didn't have the heart to start over again. (My treadmill went back down to 0).

Breakfast was pretty good. It was a Jenny Craig Breakfast Scramble (eggs, potatoes, and a little cheese), along with a cup of mild and an orange. It's almost time for my first snack of the day, too.

I keep weighing myself, which I know I shouldn't!! This morning I was down another pound. I really hope that they will show up when I weigh in on Tuesday. It will motivate me to want to do more.

I'm so excited because Jenny Craig has a message board just like my favorite Cricut board! I signed on this morning and already someone is motivating me!! There are recipes, success stories, and different ideas. I love it!!!

I haven't worked my abs today yet. I have decided instead of doing 100 abdominal exercises I am going to bump it to 200 a day. Next week I will also bump my 1 mile to 1 1/2 miles, which is going to be torture because I think the treadmill is SOOOOOOOOO boring!!! Today I listened to a church talk and that helped. Normally I listen to my Ipod. My DH and I are talking about getting a TV in the workout room. That might help things to go faster.

I hope you all are having a great day! Good luck with all your goals, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment