Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Checking in today...

I am in such a "blah" mood today.  I have no energy and just feel, well,............... BLAH!!!  I got up this morning at 5:30 am to start my workout on the treadmill.  I did a mile and that was all I could do.  It's my woman time, if you know what I mean, and I just feel yucky AND bloated!!!  I go to weigh in in about an hour and I just feel heavier today!!  I'm sure this feeling will pass by tomorrow or Thursday.  I hope so!!  

My birthday is Saturday and my DH & I have an overnight babysitter for Friday night so we can just hang out in the city and do fun things.  I decided to take out the birthday dinner.  I just don't want to take 2 steps back after taking 1 step forward.  We are going to go watch Inkheart, go to a pottery making store (which I have never done), maybe get a massage (for me only), and just have a quiet night.  I don't think I want birthday cake this year either.  That is a first for me.  I always get a Cold Stone birthday cake, and pretty much eat over half of it.  I think I will just have a Jenny Craig Cheesecake with a candle in it.  That is rich enough for me these days.  

I have felt a little more in shape lately, and I was even able to do 3 pushups last night!!!  Watch out women bodybuilders!!  Here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment