Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello!!

This morning I was soooo super tired and did not want to wake up at 5:30.  I ended up sleeping in until 6:00.  The reason I was so tired is that I stayed up late watching a show that I taped.  I usually go to bed between 9:30 and 10:30 and last night I went to bed at midnight.  Hmmmm.  I don't think that is enough sleep for me!!!

Funny thing......  I went ahead and walked a mile on the treadmill before I went to the gym and worked my lower body.  After I got home I did my usual routine of getting in the shower.  Here's the funny part..... when I was getting ready to hop in the shower I realized that I had put my sports bra over my regular bra and was wearing 2 bras all morning!!!!  I was so tired last night that I went to bed half dressed!!!

I weighed myself again this morning, which I really need to stop doing, and I compared myself to my weight BEFORE I was sick during the holidays.  I have lost 12 pounds since the first week of December!!!!  Of course, I'm not counting the first 7 pounds that I lost but it is fun to see my progress!!  I still have quite a journey to go but I am going to hang in there.  I'm starting to see little results and feel that my pants are a little bit looser, or just not so tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment