Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3 - Check In

Today I started out my day by *intentionally* setting my alarm clock to 5:45 am. I got up and ran/walked on my treadmill for 14 minutes (1 mile) then I went to the gym and worked on my upper body. It actually felt really good to work my upper body even though I was still a little sore from Monday. I think I am going to love working with weights again. When I was a Sophomore and Junior in high school I was the top female bench presser in my school. My DH thought that was pretty funny since I have absolutely no upper body strength right now. I am going to work on that one!

I started my Jenny Craig plan today and I really like it. I stayed full until 5pm when I had my dinner. It's 7pm now and I am a bit hungry but I am going to stick with their meal plan because I am accountable to someone who will be checking on me tomorrow. I know that I can do it. I just need to remind my stomach that I can!

Tomorrow might be a bit more of a challenge because my boys will be at MDO and I will be at my DH's office helping him. We usually go out to lunch on Thursdays and his staff even gave us a $100 gift card to one of my favorite restaurants. It's going to be really tempting. I just need to remember why I am doing all of this.

I decided that I am not going to weigh myself at home at all. I just get too discouraged when I see that I am not progressing. I am just going to weigh in at JC every Tuesday.

I wanted to comment on the JC food. I really like it but as I was telling my DH, EVERYTHING tastes good when you are starving! Tonight I had a BBQ chicken pizza, green beans, soup, and chocolate cake for dinner. They have me on a 1200 calorie diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment