Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello!!

I am just feeling wonderful today.  I did not cheat once on my healthy eating plan all week!!  That is a first for me.  I usually can't make it to Day 3 without eating something not on the plan.  I feel full and happy.  

This morning for breakfast I had a JC blueberry muffin, 1/2 cup of blueberries, and 1 berries WW yogurt (which was super yummy!).  I feel great!  Today is my day off from working out so I am just letting my muscles have a break.  I worked out 6 days this week.  I don't think I have ever done that in my life!!!  I mean EVER!  Tomorrow I am going to get up a little bit earlier so I can do an extra 1/4 mile on the treadmill.  I'm hoping to be to 1 1/2 miles by the end of the week and 2 miles by next week.  I still think running/walking on the TM is the most boringest thing in the world!!!!  You can quote me on that, too.  I just hate it.  It's not that I can't do it but I think I have adult ADD and I get bored of things really easy.  I'm going to download a book on tape for this week and hopefully that will help me better.  Any suggestions??

Today we have church at 12:30 so I leave my house at noon.  Not much time to have a good lunch before our 3 hour session, especially since I ate breakfast at 9:20.  I'm going to have a fruit and a vitamin bar before I go and then try to catch up with lunch and dinner when I get home.

How is everyone else doing on their program??  Can you leave me a comment?  That would be great.

My opinion of Jenny Craig so far is that I love it!!  There has been only 1 thing on the menu that I didn't really like but it was okay and when you are starving you will eat anything.  Yesterday I had a turkey burger and it was actually pretty good.  I thought it was going to be gross.  Learn something new everyday!!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Robyn

    CONGRATS! You are doing super! I am hanging in there. I managed to actually get on that treadmill this a.m. before church. It is a struggle sometimes. Atleast there is a TV in the room with the tm and it's not too boring that way

    But I am on track with WW points and I will do a weigh in Wednesday or Thursday since I feel that I really have been committed since last Wednesday/Thursday. My husband can enable me too and that's a struggle for me. Thanks for your inspiration and allowing me to follow your journey.

    Marilyn in TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn,
    Kudos to you for staying on track all week! Take it one week at a time just like that and you'll see results before you know it. I hate treadmills too. Mine bored me so much I gave it away and bought a stationary bike. Turns out that's pretty boring also, but I have a TV in my exercise room so I sometimes watch vidios of my kids, or on how to improve my golf game. I've been working on my food intake this past week, and tomorrow I start back up with exercise. I think I'll put myself on a shopping ban and reward myself for every 2 pounds I lose.
    Good luck this week. Eat right and work hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Robyn!! You can do it, I know you can!! Although I'm not on JC, I am with ya!!

    Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Robyn! Good for you for not splurging when you went out with hubby - that would have been hard for me! I hope this week is smooth sailing for you! I just weighed myself and I've lost 4lbs! Yippy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Maria!! That is awesome!! I hope I see some weight gone when I go in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great Robyn!!! I am just starting this whole weight loss thing, I need to lose about 88 pounds! Let me tell you what got me going, it was my Wii Fit I got for Christmas, I workout and it keeps track of everything, including my workout, weight, BMI, everything without me having to do anything but stand on it. My son isn't to happy about it since I've taken over his Wii, but oh what fun I am having playing those games that are getting me in shape!! I love it!! Not boring at all!! Keep up the good work everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robin,

    I hate the treadmill too. I had to find something that I could do to exercise and like it. I picked up the Leslie Sansone tapes, I have several. Not boring, easy to do and I get results.

    Good for you to workout 6 days a week. Just remember to change things up, dont always do the walking otherwise your body gets use to it.
    Keep going girl, you're awsome!

    Diane aka SkinnyLadyDi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn,
    I hated doing the treadmill, too, until I had the brilliant idea to bring my laptop along with me. I was feeling a little guilty spending so much time on the computer looking at blogs and the cricut MBS, so combining it with my treadmill time was a natural solution :) Before I had my laptop, I would watch my TIVO shows or rent a DVD of Desparate Housewives to catch up on missed episodes. I HAVE to occupy my mind with something else or I just can't do it! I walk for 30 minutes Mondays through Saturdays and usually get in about 2 1/4 miles. I walk at 4.5mph for like 7 minutes, 5.5 mph for 15-20 minutes and finish up at 5.0 mph for the last few minutes.

    ReplyDelete