Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update!

I am feeling MUCH better today! YAAAAA!!! I was able to go to the gym and do the bike at a level 3 for 1 hour and go for 14.6 miles. Then I worked a little upper body and a little lower body. I finished by running 1 mile in 8:34!!! That's my record for 1 mile!!! I set a goal to run the entire mile at a 7.0 speed. I even was able to bump it to 7.5 for about 2 minutes!

Yesterday I ran a 5K on my treadmill to get myself going again. It was kind of hard since I haven't been feeling well this week.

Hope you all have a terrific week!! I leave for Utah on Monday and I need to get everything ready today!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. you look totally AWESOME!!! Not only do your cards look great.. your body looks great. I have a lot more baby weight to lose and it looks like I'm going to have to take a tip from you and train for a marathon!

    Keep up the great work!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete