Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy Thursday!

Yes, it has been one of those days!!  Very busy, crazy, and a lot has not gone right.  Here is what I've eaten so far....

21 points for the day

Breakfast
WW Shake (3 points with milk)
Vitatop (1 point)

Too busy for a snack (bad Robyn!)

Lunch
Meal Bar by Southbeach Diet (3 points)

Snacks (lots of them!)
WW cookie (1 point)
WW Caramel bar (1 point)
(I added another point for eating both at the same time )
Apple (1 point)
WW ice cream bar (1 point)

I ran 1 mile in 10 minutes so I will give myself 2 points for that.  :)

*I have 12 points left for dinner and snack after dinner

Dinner
WW 5 point meal
carrots

7 points left

*Ran 2 more miles and did weights (4 extra points!) 11 points left!

Snack
Ham sandwich (3 points)
100 calorie cheetos (2 points)
ww bar  (1 point)
Fiber One bar (2 points)

3 points left!!



6 glasses of water so far!

..............................

I know I am not supposed to weigh myself at home but I just couldn't resist this morning.  Drum roll please................ I weighed 129.6 at home!!!!  I don't think I've been in the 120's in YEARS.  I'm not too tall and I have a petite build so this is okay for me.  Weight Watchers scale would have said 130.6 since it is 2 pounds heavier.  I just hope I keep staying motivated.  I have had a difficult past 3 weeks.  I just want to be healthy and fit in my clothes without feeling uncomfortable.  :)

How's everybody else doing?  Got any tips you want to share?

5 comments:

  1. I have been over weight my whole life but I love the Biggest loser Television shop. I have been trying to get on that show for a couple years now. I have worked out for 3 years. I am determine to run a marathon. I have faith in myself to do it. Also, we God you can do anything. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Melinda!! If you get picked for Biggest Loser I will be your Biggest fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn! Sorry about your difficult few weeks!!! *HUGS* I think your day yesterday sounds awesome though! YAY for all the running miles!!! Definitely addicted to reading this blog - it actually inspired Marti and I to start trying to get active and eat healthier too!!! Congrats on the 129!!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have a comment. I'm so proud and inspired by you but..... I just took a class on nutrition and I'm concerned that your daily intake doesn't have much in the way of fresh fruit and veg. You won't be getting much needed nutrients if what you eat is essentialy processed foods... don't get angry, I just want to be helpful and again, I am inspired by you on this blog and on the pink stamper. Love ya!
    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie! Normally I have at least 5 fruits and veggie servings a day but I needed to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete