Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I decided that since last night was a special occasion that I was going to take it off.  My DH & I went out to eat at Mimi's Cafe and it was wonderful!  We got an appetizer tray & actually split a main coarse in half.  I don't think I've ever done that before.  We had planned on getting dessert, too, but we were just too stuffed.  

I think that I am going to take one night off every 3 weeks.  That seems like it will be something fun to look forward to and something that I will have earned.

Speaking of earning....  I rewarded myself with 2 Cricut cartridges for losing 12 pounds since January 5th.  I am going to do something for every 5 pounds I lose.  It is a way to keep me motivated.

On another note.... I am still really sick!!!  I didn't work out as hard as I wanted to everyday because of this silly cough but I still did work out everyday.  If it doesn't go away by Tuesday I am going to go to the doc and get a chest xray.  I hope it's not walking pneumonia.  It sure feels like it, though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment