Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feeling Better

I still have a yucky cough but I was able to get to the gym today after I ran on the treadmill. It felt good. I'm sure that working out and eating healthy has helped me fight this virus. Normally I would have been in my bed for at least a couple of days. I did take a 2 hour nap yesterday but I really needed it.

Today I only had 25 minutes to workout on the treadmill since I got up late so I just ran at a faster pace and longer. I still did 2 miles (YAAAAAAAA) but I did it a lot faster. It felt really good. My lungs didn't kill me as bad.

Yesterday I started Weight Watchers again. I am still doing Jenny Craig, too. Weird, huh?? I like the way JC is set up with their daily meal planning but I like the flexibility of counting my own points and eating with my family. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Robyn!! Especially to keep at it while you're sick. I'm just glad to see a post from you, I've been worried that the tornado got you or your house!

    ReplyDelete