Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday morning check in!

HI everyone!!! I am feeling very good this morning! I got up at 5:30 and then went to the gym first to do upper body and abs (because my DH needed to go to work early). Then I came home and did an aerobic interval on my treadmill for 45 minutes. I was on there for 3 miles and 400 calories!!!! That is the most I have ever done in the morning, though, I did do this same interval on Saturday afternoon. It was invigorating!!!! I love it!!

Last night we had some friends over after church for dinner and I went ahead and ate everything I made along with them. I didn't even count any points or calories. Of course, it was just spaghetti, broccoli, & healthy chocolate muffins. If I did count it it would have probably been around 12 points total and that is what I had left for the day. I did have a 1 point tapioca a couple of hours later but that is just fine. I did not feel too full but felt very satisfied. This is what I need to be learning. I want to get back into normal society with a new mindset. It has been around 7-8 weeks since I started and I feel that I have come a long way!!!

I hope you are all having a fabulous day!!

1 comment: