Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Check in

Well, today has been the first day that I have not worked out in almost 6 weeks!!! I WILL eventually get on the treadmill this morning but I didn't sleep very well. I still have a cough and my arms are killing me. Yesterday afternoon I thought it would be a good idea if I drained the pool cover (since it has rained a bunch in the past 2 months), and scoop all the leaves out of there. It didn't really hurt at the time but when I went to bed my forearms were really hurting. I woke up a few times in pain. This morning they are better but I just knew that I wouldn't be able to lift weights this morning. Plus, my 4 year old DS is still very sick. He just needs his mommy today. I'm not very motivated and feel very BLAH!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're feeling ratty. Hope both you and your son are better soon.

    ReplyDelete